Re: The National Poem of Nothingness - still growing!
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ladonia Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]
Posted by Clarice on August 06, 1998 at 04:01:24:
In Reply to: The National Poem of Nothingness - still growing! posted by Nemo on October 16, 1997 at 10:39:53:
: And so, from the all-consuming blackness of nothingness there comes a vague shape of Something! Right now it is ballancing on the edge of none-existence, but with more contributions to come the Something will win over this Black Hole!!!
: I thank all those who have so far contributed to the project. My special thanks go to our Queen for her Royal Contribution!
I hereby proudly present the current results of the work on The National Poem of Nothingness
|Waaaaaallll - Uihil - Nothing - Ingenting - Intet - [Nishto] -|
Ei Mitään - Rien - Semmi - Nishta - Nada - ...
Read more about the project on ladoniaboard.
!!! I need a "nothing" ending with to replace ellipsis after Nada !!!
Contributions coming from:
[Nemo] [Ywonne I Jarl of Ladonia] [Count Torby] [Steinar Foss] [Gunnar Jarl of Bjoerksaeter] [Njål Gulbrandsen]
The following languages have been used:
- Ladonian (Waaaaaallll) - Nemo
- Latin (Uihil) - Nemo
- English (Nothing) - Nemo
- Norwegian (Ingenting, Intet) - Nemo
- Russian ([Nishto]) - Nemo
- Finnish (Ei Mitään) - Count Torby
- French (Rien) - Steinar Foss
- Hungarian (Semmi) - Ywonne I Jarl of Ladonia
- Romanese, Gipsy (Nishta) - Ywonne I Jarl of Ladonia
- Spanish (Nada) - Gunnar Jarl of Bjoerksaeter
- German (Nichts) - Njål Gulbrandsen
May I suggest the word OCO in Portuguese, that means the interior
of a whole, that is "nothing".
Clarice, a foreigner just browsing by!
Post a Followup