Posted by Nemo on November 24, 1998 at 12:38:04:
In Reply to: Ladonia dictionary posted by Márcio da Silva Leijoto on November 23, 1998 at 18:26:37:
: Is there a LAdonia dictionary?
: Why we don't spoken in Ladonia Language?
: Is there a school in Ladonia?
: And a Newspaper?
: Can I post messages in portuguese?
: Someone understand me?
I don't speak Protuguese, so I'll try to answer your questions in English, in turn.
1. There is no need for Ladonian dictionary - The Ladonian language has only one word - waaalll, written with variouse amounts of a's and l's. In this way the word can have all the meanings in the world. (I've heard a new Ladonian word has been discovered lately?)
2. The language is very difficult to understand: For example: "Waaal waaaalll waal, waaaaaaal walll waalll" means "A poem was written in Ladonian, read it in the Herald". [But it could mean anything else as well...]
3. No, there is no school, but there are plans of creating a University, and there are several educational institutions founded and closely connected to Ladonia.
4. Yes: The Herald
5. Well... I would not understand it then, but in principal Ladonia has many official languages, and there are surely quite a few people who would be able to read, understand, and reply to you.
6. If you mean your English - yes. However, if we move to a philosophical level, I wonder if anybody truly understands anyone...
I hope I was of any help,
Post a Followup